Back On Trac
What is the Back On Trac?
Back On Trac is a unique system that provides a wide range of treatment options to aid in the relief of chronic back pain.
This specialized device gently stretches the spine, joints and muscles in the back, neck, hips and thighs.
The Back On Trac is patient-friendly with no cumbersome restraints or belts.
Back On Trac offers safe and effective stretching of the thoracic and lumbar spine in conjunction with therapeutic exercise.
Ready to find relief! Schedule an appointment today!
Back on Trac Features
|21 Treatment Options||Handicap Accessible|
|Vibration Therapy||Lateral Flexion|
|Heat Therapy||Bilateral Flexion|
|Starts in Seated Position|
If You Are suffering from any of the following, you may benefit from Back On Trac!
|Low Back Pain||Muscle Spasms|
|Stiffness in Your Neck||Decreased Range of Motion|
|Muscle Strains||Bulging Disc|
|Numbness in Your Back||Soreness in Your Back|
|Pain in Your Back||Pain in Your Hips|
|Pain in Your Thighs||Trouble w/ Mobility|
|Trouble w/ Flexibility|
Patient Testimonials After One Treatment:
“Can I take this home with me?”
“This is the most relax my back has felt in months.”
“Can you just leave me on here for hours?”
5 Reasons Patients Love the Back on Trac Experience
- No scary restraints or belts: Unlike yesterday’s treatment solutions, Back on Trac offers therapy without all those cumbersome restraints and belts that patients hate.
- Lasting relief because ALL the important areas are targeted: Therapy is delivered through gentle stretching of the spine, joints, and a wide range of important muscles, including those in the back, neck, hips, and thighs.
- It’s non-invasive and it works: Any time an effective solution can be found for chronic back pain, patients rejoice!
- It doesn’t just work – it feels great: Patients start out seated and are gently leaned back with benefits of vibration and heat which puts patients in a relaxed state of mind and body!
- 12 minute treatment time = 4 patients per hour: Shorter treatment times means more revenue and more patient results.
Want to know more about Back On Trac and if it’s the right treatment for you? Contact us!